Robopocalypse: it’s like World War Z, but for robots. Wilson is well positioned to pen this future war, having already penned the advice bookHow to Survive a Robot Uprising: Tips on Defending Yourself from the Upcoming Rebellion. Entertaining, all things considered, but it feels thin compared to the multiplicity of viewpoints in WWZ.
- <3 MT @theatreprorata: Test: Design the "set" for a show in a science lab. Answer: Stage designer @effcubed! Check out her work on EMILIE. 1 day ago
- Really excited for @fitzandtantrums! Too excited to try to be clever! 1 day ago
- "hermionejg: Who’s that dude on the far right? I’ve watched all..." good read edwardspoonhands.com/post/530387245… 2 days ago
- I've only been in this waiting room for 12 minutes and it already feels like an outer circle of hell. #windshieldreplacement 1 week ago
- RT @MatthewAEverett: Seriously, see this thing... "Emilie" by Theatre Pro Rata: Life, the universe, and everything tcdailyplanet.net/news/2013/06/0… 1 week ago